Sunday, January 29, 2017

Hi Everyone...

Hope this Sunday finds you all doing well.  Sorry for being remiss in blogging.

Has anyone seen this mysterious looking Star?



There is a prediction that it will be partially visible here on this coming Wednesday.  In the meantime, I think I will purchase yellow construction paper and tape to all windows in the house!  While much to be grateful for in not having to "weather" storms which have occurred around us, Mr. Sunshine is sorely missed.

Will try to be better about posting this week.  Have been reading, cleaning, organizing.  Not too much stitching going on.  Need to get back to it.  

Bless You All!





6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see you.

    Wè've seen lots of sun, today we're seeing clouds flying by and hearing the whooshing wind. And freezing at night, It got down to 69! ;-)

    I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I crave sun ... missing it even as I give thanks whenever needed rain falls. Love your sleeping sun ... and the construction paper stand-in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't ever remember wishing for spring & sunlight as much as I have this year! Yours is a sweet version of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a dear Mr Sunshine face!

    As for the weather...now see, I always have to have a different point of view. I find it very hard to drive on bright sunny days, all my roads seem to run due east/ west. The low angle of the sun and early setting means I m driving into blinding glare most of the winter! Give me a grey cloudy day on errand day and I m so happy. I love winter....clouds and sun snow and rain. Such a private peaceful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Kindred Spirits for stopping by - your presence is welcome and makes this blog all the more worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete