Thursday, October 13, 2016

My Maiden Voyage In Blog World!

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for stopping by.  This is my first blog, so, please bear with me as I stumble and fumble my way through!  Please feel free to offer suggestions, ideas and tools-of-the-trade to get me started in the right direction.

Here is what is "under the needle."
A work in progress from Lori (Humble Quilts) Madder SAL.

As with most quilters and needle workers, there are countless works in progress.  More to show at a later date.

12 comments:

  1. Yay for a new blogger! I'm thrilled your first post is my quilters madder sal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to continuing on the journey for the SAL

      Delete
  2. Welcome to Blog Land! Have fun!

    Your madders and shirtings are very pretty. I m looking forward to seeing more of your projects.

    lizzy at gone to the beach....

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you've taken the plunge ... may it give you much joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to following your progress. You are a 'no-reply blogger' right now - so people can't find you when you comment on their blogs - easy to google how to fix this. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaja...Thank you for the tip on no reply blogger. I "think" I fixed it today.

      Delete
  5. It's nice to see a new "face" in blogland. It's a wonderful world to be a part of, welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha and welcome to blogging. Do you prefer Susan or Sue? I'd love to refer to you the way you prefer.

    I had no idea you were a new blogger after reading your last post. You are so welcoming and it seems you've been posting forever.

    Any friend of Lizzy is automatically a welcome friend. I look forward to seeing the beautiful handwork you do.

    Aloha,

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete