Friday, December 30, 2016

Good Morning!

Yesterday, DH and I visited one of our favorite spots in the area.  Kline Creek is a living history farm dating back to the 1800's.  The wind was blowing, but, we ambled along the site saying hello to the chickens, horses and sheep.  Lets hope 2017 comes in as a lamb (picture of sheep as the lambs have not been born yet).






The battery in my iphone drained, hence, lack of more pics.  

Although I have more projects in mind than I can realistically handle, I think this daily stitching project is fairly realistic and should be a nice companion to my story cloth.  Here is the link: 

So many wonderful stitches out there to learn.  Anybody game?  

Blessings for your day!   



9 comments:

  1. Aloha, Susan.

    I'll join in the "1 year of stitches" with you. That means I get to make a trip to the store for the light blue background fabric I want to use and a larger hoop.

    Thanks for "inviting" me. I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't mentioned it.

    What a fun trip to Kline Creek.

    Talk to you soon.

    Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I just found a hoop here - its 14 inches in diameter- I am hoping this experience will enable me to grow more comfortable using one. Using a white background. Blue is always a good color.
    Looking forward to crossing threads with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Sue. Your trip to Kline Creek looks fun, the sheep look wooly and healthy! But the fields look so cold, brrrr.

    I saw this project on Pinterest, it looks so interesting! I don t embroider if I can avoid it but I ll love seeing what you--and Hunter---create.


    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stuck in the simple ones...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to seeing your stitches in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liz D, Jude and Lori...thanks for stopping by to visit. Its always good to spend time with you.

    ReplyDelete